Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Drift #2 Strategy

For my last drift strategy I attempted to go East as far as possible, which ended miserably. So instead for this drift, I chose a less static approach. I brought along a penny and flipped it every two blocks I walked, heads was right and tails was left. I stuck to this until I saw a park and decided to take a detour through there. I emerged at Park St and decided to walk a bike path down below street level. From there I emerged on North and Oakland, flipped my coin and continued heading on my path until I got to UW-Milwaukee's Riverwest building and recorded sounds on the bus ride home. I also recorded some sounds while I was in Chicago that turned out rather well and I'll definitely be using those in my final product.

For my images I took some while just walking around Milwaukee. I knew I wanted to get images of roughly cut together images of nightlife that would imply motion for one video. The other video I just knew would end up being on the creepy side. I thought about going with the theme of voyerism, and I still might but at the time of this writing it needs a few more elements.

No comments: